lunes, 31 de agosto de 2009

No, thanks...

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time and I'd like to set it on those moments when I was happy. No way am I saying that I've never been happy since that time. What I really mean is that there was a time when we were all together. There were no problems between us, we had a future and it was shared by us all... But I'd be selfish if I went back, because although those days were my personal treasure, not everybody was as lucky as I was and not everybody felt as I did.

The only thing I wish I could bring back is she, cause she died and I'm not able to find a solution to that. Death has no answers so it's useless to ask. The rest of my life is what I've been doing of it, so I shouldn't want it changed... Maybe I've been right or wrong, but if I've been wrong any time I can still undo some mistakes, erase them or just make people forget them.

If I'm not as well as I used to is just my fault... Life can hit you and go astray, but you can straighten it again later. That way you wouldn't be responsible for ruinning other people achievements, and you could learn how to be happy again. With no tricks.